The Hirschi Family

The Hirschi Family
Andrew, Rachel, Jake, Gracie.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Western Park in July

This is a my kids favorite park. If you haven't checked it out, you need to. It is located behind the West Jordan City Building, just off Redwood Rd and 70th. (or 78th, I can never remember.) It has all these great local buildings and covered wagons and an incredible slide. My kids request this at least weekly and we can never go enough.

I'm the king of the world!

Who wouldn't want to play in a coach?


Some of Andrew's Awesome friends.

Oh aint that the truth, she likes to be in control.

Aunt Sarah, Payton and Ryleigh.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

We like that park too. We don't make it there very often though.

dlkenney said...

It is on 7800 south by the way....I also love that park. I introduced it to my aunt this summer and she has taken her grandkids almost every week since.