The Hirschi Family

The Hirschi Family
Andrew, Rachel, Jake, Gracie.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Have A New Nephew


So peaceful.


He is very bendy.


His is so tiny.

I love his little glance. I am such a proud auntie.

My sister Lis and brother-in-law David had their first baby on Monday, November 3rd. His name is Caleb Corvus. He was born 20 days early and weighed 5lbs. 12 oz. He is 18 1/2 inches long. Lis had to have a C-section, because he was breach, apparently he was folded in half. David took the best picture of him sitting under the heat lamp and his legs were making a V shape and his toes were at his cheeks. Holy cow it is one of the coolest baby pictures I've ever seen. As Phebe says he is "very bendy." Both mama and baby are doing great. My mom, Mary and I went down to Cedar City on a very spontaneous whim Monday night and came home Tuesday morning. It was fun hanging out with the girls (we missed Sarah) and seeing our little nephew/grandchild. I always love to spend time with David and Lis, they are incredible people and going to be wonderful parents.

No comments: