The Hirschi Family

The Hirschi Family
Andrew, Rachel, Jake, Gracie.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Bugs

Okay mothers here is the question....what is the fascination with bugs? Every bug, there is no discrimination. I love the crouching down to get a better look and how every thing else stops. The talking and moving and traffic and birds flying overhead. Ahhh bugs.

A Katydid, named Katy

Crouching, I think we were late for soccer practice.


Yes this is me.

The boys look so sweet.

And Gracie who is not afraid of anything.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

My kids love looking at bugs too, but they won't touch them. Except Mads. In fact, if they start moving they will run away squealing. Rhon just saw the picture of Grace holding the mantis and I told her how she wasn't scared. All she said was "Hmmm."