The Hirschi Family

The Hirschi Family
Andrew, Rachel, Jake, Gracie.

Monday, October 13, 2008

First Day of School

First Day of School. First day of School. I always say it or think it like it is said in the movie Nemo.
Here are my lovies and I know you already know Andrew's excited response. He jumped up and down and woke up grinning from ear to ear. He was beaming about his outfit and breakfast and that we decided to walk and ride bikes. He proclaimed it was the best day ever!
Gracie was a week later and she got in the tub that morning (also beaming) and after she got out she put on her backpack and proclaimed "I'm going to school naked." We read a library book about this and I know that is where she got the idea. Man she is funny. I have pictures, however they are wedding blackmail photos and I don't want to be flagged.


A display of his enthusiasm

Greatest day ever!

What a doll.


Of course she went for the "nesting doll" type toy.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow! Andrew looks just like Jake and Grace looks just like you. So is Andrew in kindergarten or first grade?

I've been meaning to e-mail you about when we can get together but I suck. Seriously, months will go by and I won't even notice.

Desiree said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel!
I was hoping Eli and Gracey would be in the same class for pre-school! Awwww your pictures are so cute Rachel! I miss you guys! I found you on her though...so I'm gonig to be keeping tabs with you on here...alright. We need to start watching our show again...new season is starting...Grey's Anatomy's...talk to you soon...tell Jake I said "what's up".