The Hirschi Family

The Hirschi Family
Andrew, Rachel, Jake, Gracie.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. I was tagged by Nicole to write what I am thankful for and here is my list. They are not necessarily in order except for the first three. I will stop it at 50, otherwise I could go on and on and who knows when it will end:
1. My Jake
2. My Andrew
3. My Gracie
4. Family, near and far
5. Friends
6. My parents and the way they raised me.
7. My faith
8. Our blessings
9. Our home
10. Bella and Toby
11. Grandparents
12. Fall
13. Christmas
14. Music
15. Amazing Teachers
16. Great phone conversations
17. Lece Lu
18. My Nephews and Niece
19. Giving
20. Our Health
21. Jesus
22. Our Bishop
23. Blogs
24. Harry Potter with Daddy
25. Reading
26. New Babies
27. Jake's Job
28. Chocolate
29. Traditions
30. The mountains and their beauty
31. Campfires and songs and stories
32. Outings
33. Library
34. DVR
35. Running
36. Good Neighbors
37. Sense of Community
38. Talents
39. Awesome Sisters
40. Entertaining Brothers
41. Childhood Stories
42. Good Advice
43. Being Alive
44. Happy
45. Pointy Boots/Shoes
46. Colors
47. Fresh Air
48. Ocho
49. Gracie's Songs
50. Andrew's loves

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I thought you didn't play favorites??? Andrew is clearly on the list above Grace. What about Rock Band?

: )

Desiree said...

Sweet list.

Emily Youngdell said...

I had so much fun with you the other day! We need to do that more often. I still can't stop laughing about scaring you with that dumb polar bear! Good times at JoAnne's. Ü

Grandmama and Gramps said...

Just found your blog. You had our email address wrong, but I will send the right one to you. Debbie