The Hirschi Family

The Hirschi Family
Andrew, Rachel, Jake, Gracie.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Andrew's Thoughts

Hello,

I am interested in Bionicals (what is interesting about bionicals?) That they have guns and swords. The fight bad bionicals, one is named Macuda(I am not sure on the spelling) That is the evil masters name. I have all three movies of Bionicals. I also like transformer. I love my best buddies: Hyrum, Logan, Carter, Britton, Jonas and Andy. (Why are they your best friends?) Cause they are really nice to me and they're fun. And I like them. I have known them for a long long long long long time. (What else do you like?) Transformers, my family, Jesus. I like Battleship, because you get to play it with your friends and its easy to play it on 2 player or 1player.

Goodbye friends. We are together and we like each other.

(Rachel's thoughts or questions are in parenthesise)

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Man, he is soooo cute!

Lissa said...

Andrew you're the best! I can't wait to play Bionicles with you and Uncle Steven when we come to town again! We miss you, Gracie, and your Mommy & Daddy so much! Can't wait to see you again. Love you, Aunt Lissa & Uncle Steven