The Hirschi Family

The Hirschi Family
Andrew, Rachel, Jake, Gracie.

Friday, March 20, 2009

I Am Alive!!!!

No really....I am back and I won't be going anywhere anytime soon. I have had a little free time and I have been able to read, think and blog. Exactly what I needed. So I have been bitten by the blog bug and I am back.

A couple things to report, tomorrow you can buy the Twilight DVD and in honor of that you have to check out this website, that Jake and I love, it is a 30 second reenactment of popular movies.

http://www.angryalien.com/

Enjoy and let me know what you think? Also my girlfriend sent me a picture from the New Moon movie.

I know kindof sexy, I am glad Jake is so secure. Next blog entry I want to tell you about my little out of town adventure and on that note. I will chitchat witcha soon.

Over and out, Rachel

No comments: